Thanks to continuous research, innovation and dedication, Piave Maitex has developed Puritex®:
a range of high performance and antiviral fabrics suitable for manufacturing protective filter masks.
Puritex® is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified and tested by the Chemistry Department of the University of Padua, Unismart.
Puritex® is available in both:
- PES, Polyester, suitable for white, black and for prints
- PA, Polyamide, suitable for white and coloured
Le caratteristiche uniche della gamma Puritex® sono le seguenti:
- A very dense and compact texture, tested, which acts as a barrier against Flugge’s droplets, recognized as the main route of infection.
- Possibility of Sanitized® antibacterial treatment
- Innovative water-repellent treatment, specially designed for medical use
The advantages of a Puritex® mask, being a Reusable Technical Fabric are manifold compared to those disposables in Non-Woven Fabric:
- Better Comfort
- Better Grip
- Better Breathability
- High thermoregulation
- Antibacterial and antiviral barrier
- washable – economical & sustainable
- hypoallergenic – non-irritating
- light, wearable for hours
- does not tarnish eyeglasses
In addition, the Polyester or Polyamide microfibre TTR is more suitable than the cotton one in the construction of masks since the latter remains wet if in contact with saliva, releases the fibers (linting), it is also less impermeable to liquids and therefore less effective.