PRODUCTION ADAPTED TO EACH REQUIREMENT
Two production plants in Feltre (BL) and Monastier (TV) of over 20.000 sqm of covered surface, with:
- Over 100 raschel, tricot and jersey machines equipped with the most modern and sophisticated production and control systems,
- Scouring machines with the latest available technology taking into account the ecological requirements,
- Computerised dye mixing machines,
- Dyeing and finishing machines suitable to the specific demands of the industry,
- Stenter machines equipped with the most sophisticated control systems to produce a constant quality to the highest standards,
- Two up-to-date laboratories which assure accurate controls of our production quality guarantee a production capacity many million metres of high quality stretch fabrics per year, together with the versatility to interpret and bring to reality all of our customers’ requests.
A plant in Caronno Pertusella (VA) which mainly operates in the process of fabrics’ enoblement on the following production lines:
- Print on various fabrics such as warp-knitted, raschel and circular.
- Burn-out print on stretch fabrics in cotton or viscose. This particular kind of print, matched with designs and colours of printed ground, creates original effects of transparencies.
- Flock print on tulle or on light stretch fabrics.
Other particular working processes are aimed to modify the fabrics surfaces thanks to “metalization”, that creates lames, iridescent and changing effects, to “glitter” with gold/silver effects and to calendering processes with cinz effect. The main working machines of the plant includes:
Jet printing machines of great versatility
- 2 rotary printing machines, with the possibility to print designs with 10 colours, steaming, washing and finishing.
- The production capacity is more then 1 million meters each year of printed fabrics.
In the plant there are also the complementary departments of production and particularly:
- CAD for design study and development of designs and colourways.
- Sample orders and trial department.
- Control department, with textile laboratory which is able to test fabrics according to all international rules.