Information pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of UE 2017/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Dear customer/supplier, this notice is published for information on how PIAVE MAITEX S.R.L. deals with your personal data and in particular with individual person data of your organization, in full respect of Law UE 2017/679
Your data will be handle by PIAVE MAITEX SRL, after having acquired your consent except in case of the processing is already permitted, according to art. 6 Law UE 2017/679
That law provides that the tprocessing is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency ,and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to art. 13 and 14 we inform you that:
Data are collected among the parties concerned but, occasionally among someone else (art. 14) for commercial, contractual, administrative, accounting,statistics purposes, to establish normal trade contacts using both manual and computerized modes;
Providing data is optional;
- In case of refusal to provide data, no purpose of paragraph n° 1 will be achieved;
- Data are acquired through our request or your contact and can be communicated to consultants, freight forwards and courriers,our operational patners for the above purposes or on a specific consent given or collected,any further marketing initiative, or market research;
- Whoever interested can contact at any time the person in charge of the privacy to assert its own rights according to art. 15 of Law UE 2017/679: the confirmation of the existence or not concerning him; the cancellation, limitation, of the data, the anonymus transformation of the data in violation of the Law; updating, rectification or integration of data; certification that the operations were brought to the attention of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated;
- The holder of the data is PIAVE MAITEX S.R.L. based in via Cavalieri di Vittorio Veneto, 5 – 32032 FELTRE (BL) – tel. +39 0439 3321
- The full list of those responsible is available at the headquarter of PIAVE MAITEX S.R.L.
Dear User, our website uses only “technical Cookies” as navigation or session cookies and those of operation, realized and operated by the site manager. Navigation and section cookies guarantee the normal navigation and the best friution of the website by your side.
There are nor profiling or analithic cookies of third parts, except as specified in the specific information of the third parts
What cookies are
When you visit a website your computer memorize a text file: this text file is called cookie.
In this small file there are information which will be used by that website when you decide to enter it again. This service allows you, for example, to enter the website without setting out the user name and/or language each time. However it is always possible to disable the cookies, here below we explane you how to preceed.
How to remove the cookies
Please note that by disabling cookies, when you log into our online services, you will always have to log into again the required information because the system did not save them.
Depending on the browser that you are using, there are different ways to disable cookies: Microsoft Edge – Explorer – Google Chrome – Mozilla Firefox – Apple Safari.
A website can include on its pages some third-part services, such as banner ads, but also social plug-in, YouTube, Slideshare etc. In that case they are called third-part cookies, because they are not directly attributable to the website you are visiting but, ion the contrary, to the external services that it offers.
Our website is using this type of service; here below, for each service used or usable, we provide the links to the specific informative: Google (Plus, Maps, YouTube) – Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn e Slideshare – Instagram.